Nick K. Chargin is a Certified Residential Specialist
|Why Choose a CRS?
Technology is driving the real estate market. It is faster, more complex and more competitive in every way. Homebuyers shop the Internet, offers arrive by phone and mortgages are approved in the comfort of the living room.
1. EXPERIENCE To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation, every realtor must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions.
2. ETHICS Every CRS designee is required to maintain membership in the National Association of Realtors and to abide by its strict code of ethics.
3. A FOCUS ON HOME BUYING AND SELLING To help make the home buying and selling process more rewarding, every CRS designee must have a proven track record in the business, as well as advanced education in related areas like finance, technology and marketing.
4. TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE The training available to CRS designees includes a strong focus on technology and its applications in the real estate business.
5. AN ABILITY TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS AND MINIMIZE COSTS Every CRS is trained to help clients understand the local market, screen prospective buyers and sellers, negotiate in the best interest of the client, and ultimately ensure a successful home purchase or sale.